Thursday, August 20, 2009

San Jose Wine Tasting Party

Back to San Jose for work, this time I stayed over until Saturday because Elizabeth was on call on Friday night. Might as well have some fun in Cali! My friends Jason and Bryan have a friend Denise, who was having a Pinot Noir tasting party with her sister Andrea at their house in San Jose. Here are some picture from the night.
Here's Jason, I think this picture is awesome because there's something behind him that makes his bangs look really curly. How's the Pinot, Jason?

Here's Bryan, Jason's husband moving across the room. Bryan is a conductor at the East Bay Symphony. He's really good, too, I know, I've seen him. Bryan was hittin' the vodka this night instead of wine, which is odd for Bryan. Jason and Bryan did NOT drive home this evening, they stayed at the girls' house. A good time was had by all, including me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: