Monday, October 13, 2008

Deep in the heart of Texas


I traveled to Austin last week to work with our software programmers there. Not much exciting in the area where our factory is, it's north of the city in the land of I-35, with tons of strip malls, hotels, and strip clubs. They seem to have a lot of need for strip clubs, for some reason down there.

I went to a nice wine bar with my friend Jamie from work to watch the Presidential debate. The place was so nice, we went back the next night too. The wine bar is called Uncorked, check it out here.

Here's the Austing skyline just after sunset from the deck of the wine bar. I forgot my camera, so it's this crappy phone camera this time.

1 comment:

Juliette Blue said...

I still think your blog is great and I'm honored that you update it, even though the fan base is small (sisters rule!). Did you email a link to Mom/Mike, Dad/Gwen?