Monday, September 22, 2008

San Jose again



Last week it was a trip to San Jose for work. I flew out to Oakland Monday night, just after getting back from the NYC weekend. I stayed at Anthony and Maria's place so that I didn't have to stay in the boring hotel room in San Jose. Plus, there's the very wonderful bonus of seeing my friends, BBQ in the back yard, great beer at Cato's Ale house, and some fine Belgian beers at a new bar for us, The Trappist in downtown Oakland. Final bonus, no one was shot from our group in Oakland. Here I am with Maria enjoying a fine ale, and there's Bryan ingesting some sort of Mexican tapa. I think he enjoyed it. I had a little too much Sangria at this joint.

1 comment:

Juliette Blue said...

Ooh, a trappist bar! Very cool. I like the photo of you and M. :)